Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right bull by the horns time.i reckon we could meet at the plank(time suggestions) and have a drive into the c/side for a spot of lunch/snap.

what do we reckon??

im up for it:thumbs:

dont want to go on my own:cry:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ah I didn't see this before I emailed Happy...

Man I just realised this Sunday is the 5th. How the hell did that come around so quick? I'm up for it!

I don't like mornings at the weekend is my only comment on the matter of time :) Midday onwards and I rekon I could manage it :p

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Sounds good to me - just got to see if anyone else is up for it. Think Fox said he couldn't :/

If ppl are interested Happy said he would start a thread when we have details so that we can RSVP.

·
Premium Member
42,930 Posts
can't make the meet....:rolleyes: ..but i'll have to look out for DaveGTV in the Longeaton area....i'm often around Grange Park and west park for football....:) Come on you Blues...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Have just sent a PM around to the ppl who were up for the last meet. Would be good to see a couple more cars there if poss. Only problem is looks like we are in for another wet one. I have no front end grip in the wet at all so could be an issue!

G

·
I made it a sticky :D

Looks like your Rep has gone AWOL :(

Seriously guys untill TMN surfaces just PM me a date and a location and I'll set up an RSVP thread for you :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'm leaving Alfonso squarely in charge of that, he will use his local knowledge. Bring adequate fuel and some dinner money. I shall also bring sat nav for when you all loose me....

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Doesn't matter for me. Maybe somewhere where we end up closer to your turf seeing as you and other north end types are having to go pretty south to get to the Plank while it's only 5 miles from me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Soz guys, i've got to work in the morning and my afternoon is going to be taken up with my eldest daughters 16th birthday.
If I do manage to slide away from work early, i'll head over to the Plank for 12, but assume i'm AWOL :-(

Definately catch up with y'all next month though!

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts