Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Cheers for that HM.:thumbs:

Come on then chaps, there must be more than four this time:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good stuff chaps :D

I'll have to do some more event threads in here :lol:

Pity I can't get a business trip to Tamworth to coincide :cry:

Had a great night the last two meets I've been to in the Midlands :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Leicester City fans allowed in?????
Only 'coz y'all a division lower than the Tricky Reds this year......

At least your taste in cars is better! ;-)
See you Tuesday.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good to finally meet you all last night, and a nice turnout of cars as well.
No V12 though Alfonso - I could sense your disappointment!

What date are we going for next? Four weeks is the 30th September, but the 1st Tuesday in October is the 7th, which I won't be able to make (daughters 16th birthday).
We could move it to a Sunday afternoon due to impending earlier nights? At least we might manage to take a couple of decent photos then!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Doh - cant believe i missed this - i only live down the road and work in long eaton !!!

Deffo count me in for the next one

Dave

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Not sure if the piccies will come out - it reallly was dark around the back of the Plank'. Someone was going around with a flash but I couldn't see them!

In theory the Sunday thing is a great idea but I'm prolly going to have to wish you guys fun as my weekends are pretty jammed up until late October :/

Good meet the other day guys and great to see the new faces. Craig you must remind me I owe you a drink! Classic first car mate, classic...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Guys.. yes, Tuesday was cool.. and BigMacnChips.. no worries on the drink front.. pleased you liked my first car.. lol..

I'm up for a sunday meet next time.. early afternoon would be cool.. would get a pic then of all the cars.. hmmm.. I did take some .. but they didn't turn out..!!

Any one upset any Audi or BMW drivers recently? Had an Audi right up my arse earlier... I've noticed a finger in the mirror and they back off.. !!

It was great meeting you all.. and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts