Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like all motors Italian and fancy a wonder around the old town of Bristol, then this is your event of the year :D

As has happened in the past, we set off at a spirited pace .... normally a tad late and end up with the V6 boys squealing about how much juice they're getting through :lol:

The details are a little thin at the moment but will be updated as the event gets nearer.

Link to the BIAMF website .... http://www.biamf.co.uk/

As per last year, I think this route/idea may well be on again ....

Leave the Cherry Tree Pub Etwall Rd Willington, Derby DE65 6DX at 7.00am and head down to Gordano services on the M5/J19 for no later than 9.00am.

The intended route being A38 - M42 - M5

If you decide to 'show' your bella please email your details ASAP to biamf etc.... see link :thumbs:

http://www.biamf.co.uk/enter.html

Keep checking back for further details :)

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know it's early...

but get your names down for this one.... it really is a great day out :D

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
Don't wanna miss it..... but not sure if possible yet. :s

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
but get your names down for this one.... it really is a great day out :D
Sorry no can do as driving the Cup down to Rheims and then back up into Belgium and on to Spa for Spa Italia that weekend. Booked to be driving around the track on the Sunday morning.

Damn I wanted to do Bristol last year and couldn't. It looks a good day

Alan

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry no can do as driving the Cup down to Rheims and then back up into Belgium and on to Spa for Spa Italia that weekend. Booked to be driving around the track on the Sunday morning.

Damn I wanted to do Bristol last year and couldn't. It looks a good day

Alan
Shame ya can't make it Alan, but looks like you'll be having a pretty good time of it anyway :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Nooo, its on a Saturday. By some miracle, i might be able to get the day off, but i doubt it. I'll try.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
the day after is Spring Alfa Day at Cotswold Wildlife Park, why dont we make a weekend of it?:)

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
This looks great, cheers for the link Bradders

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Could be the first one I've missed for a few years, i'll be gutted if I have to.
I had to come in the subaru last year and park on the NCP, but I'm scoobyless too now.

Oh and no I ain't going that far in the Vectra, I couldn't afford the oil.

·
Registered
400 Posts
The mention of Ducati goes straight over the heads of most on here my friend :rolleyes:

Good to see you got taste though :thumbs:
yes and 996 means you should have counted 80 times too many you should have stopped at at 916

I wish ......................only have a 900ss and wife has a monster

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Looking good for this one !!! 95% sorted for the weekend off work. Lewi briefly mentioned due to the distance making a weekend off it, anyone else fancy staying over in the Bristol area ?? some food & drinky'poos.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts