Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again it's that time for BIAMF (Bristol Italian Automotive Festival )

If you like all motors Italian and fancy a wonder around the old town of Bristol, then this is your event of the year :D

As has happened in the past, we set off at a spirited pace .... normally a tad late and end up with the V6 boys squealing about how much juice they're getting through ... although I'm not sure we've got any V6'ers left .... :eek::rolleyes: :p

The details are a little thin at the moment but will be updated as the event gets nearer.

Link to the BIAMF website .... http://www.biamf.co.uk/

As per last year, I think this route/idea may well be on again ....

Leave the Cherry Tree Pub Etwall Rd Willington, Derby DE65 6DX at 7.00am and head down to Almondsbury sports and social club , BS32 4AA........off j15, M5
for no later than 9.00am.

The intended route being A38 - M42 - M5

If you decide to 'show' your pride n joy please keep an eye on this thread for entry details... Entry details now being taken on the BIAMF website link

Keep checking back for further details :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lets have a good show of hands :)

So ... I'm in... who else? :D

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm in. I WILL be driving the V6 and NOT whining about how much fuel I'm using.............. because it's FUN :thumbs:

If you want a whine I bought an 11 plate S-Max tractor that is supposed to average 50mpg, with 60mpg "possible"; current average 36.8 and that was driving to Devon & back, gets down to 34mpg when she's using it for the school run :cry:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Could work well!

I grew up not very far from the good old town of Bristol...still have family down there so can stay with them.

Let me confirm I've got nothing else major happening that w/e.....then I'll confirm.

Andy

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in. I WILL be driving the V6 and NOT whining about how much fuel I'm using.............. because it's FUN :thumbs:

If you want a whine I bought an 11 plate S-Max tractor that is supposed to average 50mpg, with 60mpg "possible"; current average 36.8 and that was driving to Devon & back, gets down to 34mpg when she's using it for the school run :cry:
You'll be at the back o f the convoy with quite a distance between us if you turn up in the S-Max :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im in bradders, do you tend to show your cars of just go down for a day out? gonna stop over too so can try a few in and around Bristol.

Andy

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im in bradders, do you tend to show your cars of just go down for a day out? gonna stop over too so can try a few in and around Bristol.

Andy
We normally show our cars .... entry fee is about £5'er and is cheaper than average car park charges :thumbs:

·
Registered
919 Posts
We normally show our cars .... entry fee is about £5'er and is cheaper than average car park charges :thumbs:
Do we need to book our cars in on line?

Scratch that, just went on BIAMF site and registration starts late January.

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've booked my hotel for the night :D

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in between East and West Midlands - can I still come? lol .... If I ever get it finished in time
Oh yes ... you get ya skates on lad :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts