Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1078 Posts

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most, or even all, of the other regions have a chat thread so why not us?? Praps it's here somehwere and I've missed it :confused:

It's a BIG region and I know there's plenty of us here so lets see if we can try a bit of communication across the 'flatlands' :lol: :D

So here we go guys n gals

Hello from a grey Peterborough, how is everyone?

·
Registered
497 Posts
hey, from a wet lowestoft. im good and bella is now fixed!! (well the main fault) :cheese: it was off the road for nearly a month but as soon as i got her on the road i fell straight back in love :eek:. she goes better than ever!!

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning all :D

Glad to hear your bella is back on the road a624v6 :thumbs:

My driver door is making an awful funny noise on opening and I suspect there is a small oil leak as I spotted a patch on the drive :( Back to the garage she will go.....more dosh :cry:

It's freezing here today, well not literally but my fingers are blue :lol: Roll on summer :D

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Hello Jilly and welcome to your new regional chat thread :D

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,354 Posts
About time too ! :)

·
16,354 Posts
It must be either very quiet or you are all very busy down in EA. :)

Must be something you'd like to tell your fellow East Angulans about...........

L

·
0 Posts
oi Nige you nearly hit me on the head with that tumbleweed you just kicked out of the way :D

·
16,354 Posts
oi Nige you nearly hit me on the head with that tumbleweed you just kicked out of the way :D
:lol:

The Lincs Lounge sometimes gets like this, kicking is required !

·
16,354 Posts

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morning East Anglia......................MORNING EAST ANGLIA :D

This week is sad here up in Cambridgeshire.....the V6 gearbox died :cry:

However the sun IS shining and I don't have a hangover :lol:

Anyone likely to make it to the Peterborough pub outing next Thursday?? Be great to see some new faces as well as the regulars :D

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Morning all ;)

Enjoying the last warmish rays of sunshine here today, few jobs in the garden and bread making, meal cooking, ironing and praps a little drinkie laters :rolleyes:

Anyone thinking about what to do for a December meet in the northern reaches of east anglia? I'd wondered about a walk, meet up somewhere in the countryside and have a well wrapped up walk and then off to a cafe/pub for something nourishing?

Have a think about it and let me know??

JF

·
16,354 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Morning all ;)

Enjoying the last warmish rays of sunshine here today, few jobs in the garden and bread making, meal cooking, ironing and praps a little drinkie laters :rolleyes:

Anyone thinking about what to do for a December meet in the northern reaches of east anglia? I'd wondered about a walk, meet up somewhere in the countryside and have a well wrapped up walk and then off to a cafe/pub for something nourishing?

Have a think about it and let me know??

JF
I'd be happy to give it a go as long as it's not too long a walk. Where were you thinking of going?

1 - 20 of 1078 Posts