Alfa Romeo Forum banner

East Anglian chat

63K views 1K replies 44 participants last post by  Theonly4d 
#1 ·
Most, or even all, of the other regions have a chat thread so why not us?? Praps it's here somehwere and I've missed it :confused:

It's a BIG region and I know there's plenty of us here so lets see if we can try a bit of communication across the 'flatlands' :lol: :D

So here we go guys n gals

Hello from a grey Peterborough, how is everyone?

#3 ·
Good morning all :D

Glad to hear your bella is back on the road a624v6 :thumbs:

My driver door is making an awful funny noise on opening and I suspect there is a small oil leak as I spotted a patch on the drive :( Back to the garage she will go.....more dosh :cry:

It's freezing here today, well not literally but my fingers are blue :lol: Roll on summer :D

#9 ·
It must be either very quiet or you are all very busy down in EA. :)

Must be something you'd like to tell your fellow East Angulans about...........

#14 ·
Morning East Anglia......................MORNING EAST ANGLIA :D

This week is sad here up in Cambridgeshire.....the V6 gearbox died :cry:

However the sun IS shining and I don't have a hangover :lol:

Anyone likely to make it to the Peterborough pub outing next Thursday?? Be great to see some new faces as well as the regulars :D

#16 ·
Morning all ;)

Enjoying the last warmish rays of sunshine here today, few jobs in the garden and bread making, meal cooking, ironing and praps a little drinkie laters :rolleyes:

Anyone thinking about what to do for a December meet in the northern reaches of east anglia? I'd wondered about a walk, meet up somewhere in the countryside and have a well wrapped up walk and then off to a cafe/pub for something nourishing?

Have a think about it and let me know??

JF

#30 ·
Hello Jillyflower,

I live in Thetford, near Tesco's. I'll get my thinking cap on and let you know of a nice pub nearby. There isnt too many places to eat.

Ely is far prettier with plenty of walks by the river and plenty of nice pubs/cafes.

Still thinking .....:cheese::cheese:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.