Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The event starts at 10:00 with the house and gardens opening at 11:00. The event should finish at 16:00.

Cost is £1 per adult and children are free. Your £1 buys you a group rate discounted ticket into Oxburgh Hall.
You can either just visit the gardens or get a joint ticket to visit the hall and gardens.
If you are a National Trust member, entrance to the hall and gardens are free.

Maximum discounted prices are as follows:

House and gardens priced at £6.95 for adults and £3.45 for children.
Garden and Estate priced at £3.45 for adults and £1.80 for children.

The AROC Club Shop will be in attendance.

Please don’t forget to enter the concours. Classes are:

Class A (00s): 159, Brera (and Spider), MITO and Giulietta
Class B (late 90s): 147, 156, 166 and GT
Class C (90s): 145, 146, 155, 916 GTV and Spider
Class D (70s – 80s): Sud, Sud Sprint, 116 Giulietta, Alfetta, 33, 75, 164 and Arna
Class E (50s – early 70s): 750/101 series, 105 Series, 102 series, 106 series, 1900 and earlier
Class F: All other Italian cars

Concours prize winning cars (with prizes donated by Avanti Auto’s) will be displayed as near to the house as possible.
Judging is to take place from 13:00 and cars will be judged by our local Top Gear celebrity Alfa Romeo judges Phil and Jim.
For a concours entry form please e-mail [email protected] or phone 07730 581 363.

Event address:
Oxburgh Hall, Oxborough, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE33 9PS

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well let me know and we can convoy up together.
My house is the last on the left before the recycling centre - just so you know. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
i bought it as it has 4 doors, easier for my child seat ! lol but i cant bring myself to get rid of the 145 as it only 61000 miles on a t plate, fsh, even has the original certificate of production from factory in italy. :)

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it looks like it is going to be a bit wet, but hopefully the rain will hold off for the rest of the day!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yup its a shame we couldn't all arrive sparkling! Don't have much time today, but looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did see a few people taking photos Nigel, but unfortunately I didn't take any myself.
Thanks to those who turned up, it was great to see you! Sorry that I had to leave early, I had to get back to work. :(

losparx, did you win the concours then?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts