Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

East Anglian Alfa Day will be taking place this year on Sunday June 13th at Ickworth House, Horringer, Bury, Suffolk.

The Event starts at 10:00 and cost is £3 per person. This gets you entrance to the Alfa event and the gardens and facilities. (The house will be extra). If you are National Trust members the Alfa event will cost you £1 ( bargain!!)

We are hoping to have Alfa parking in decades and if you have a special or unusal Alfa please contact me as we are looking to provide a special display to celebrate 100 years of Alfa Romeo.

There will be a concours competition and the Desira Group, Avanti Auto's and Alfashop will all be in attendance.

Last year was a huge success and it would be great to beat it.

I will try and get this added as an event ASAP.

If you would like to take part in the concours or the display please contact:
[email protected]

Clare

·
Registered
328 Posts
Last year most of the cars turned up in the morning, however people were still rolling in all afternoon, people didn't start leaving untill 15:00 onwards but most stayed all day to enjoy the sun, cars, house and gardens etc..

Really looking forward to this event:cool:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The weather better pick up for this :eek:

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Bummer...only just seen this ...and have made plans :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
anyone convoying into this from Essex ?

I'm still undecided about the route I'm going to take ... either a blast up the A12 - A14 or take the country route through Clare

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will be loads more Alfas going to this , not just the RSVPs above :D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well done on that Nick

as to the rain, had a couple of light showers as I was driving down the lanes which was ok but I hit a big shower in the middle of Clare and got a 'bit' wet!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Another hit from Clare and The Yellow Jackets . . . :)

Nice to see all the Suds defying the tinworm to make an appearance.

Good venue too - thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
A great day, thanks to all - really enjoyed meeting so many enthusiastic people and being surrounded by such beautiful cars. Here are a few photos - you'll have to forgive the emphasis on the 105s but that is where my heart lies. I'm sure someone will redress the balance very soon ;)

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks all. I'm glad you all had a good day. We had 130 plus Alfa's which is fantastic and remember the day is only successful because you all turn up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts