Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a great day, the weather was great, the racing was excellent and it was an amazing turn out :)

I lost count but I think there was 18 / 19 Alfas, my Punto and a few other cars dotted about :)

It was also nice meeting each and every one of you, I hope you enjoyed today as much as I did :thumbs:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Nice one Baby, how many Aoers turned out?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talking to Claire most of them were from here too :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:cool: Nice pics B :) looks like a good day :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DALY :inlove: :inlove: That car is the best.....:D

Thanks for sharing your pics :) I'll put some racing ones up once I've eaten :p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I thought you'd like that last pic ... for some reason the first pic appears as a text link and not the IMG coding I used !!!!!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I have heard of Haverhill :)

I live on the very out skirts of Sudbury.

The Alfas are racing at Snetterton again in October - it takes no more than an hour to get to from Sudbury, would you be interested in coming with us all next time maybe ?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ah cool, not a million miles from each other then.

I did see the Snetton race in October, and I should be able to make that. I only attended one meet last year in May which was dismal [edit](my attendance NOT the meet!)[/edit] - as my intention was to attend as many as I could. Hopefully, going into next year I should be able to attend most meets.

Cheers

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well if you can make it, that would be good. Its a great day out ! Watching the Alfas race is non stop entertainment, there is also lots of heavily modified cars on track racing in the 'time attack' thats gonna be great ! :D

Also have you got any pics of your 147....?:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts