Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Although only a four car event it was a nice day out with some great roads, so well done r1200rt!. Shame we got separated into two two's after aborting Morden Prom (the world and his wife fancied a day out there too). Also a first for me, having the shortest journey home from an "Alfa jolly".

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Although only a four car event it was a nice day out with some great roads, so well done r1200rt!. Shame we got separated into two two's after aborting Morden Prom (the world and his wife fancied a day out there too). Also a first for me, having the shortest journey home from an "Alfa jolly".
The first half of the drive, those Suffolk/North Essex cross country roads are a real treat, thank you Martin.

Looking forward to the East Kent run out on Sat 26th May. 0815 meet for 0830 start at Chilham car park.

·
Registered
109 Posts
A superb day weather wise and a nice opportunity to talk to some other Alfa owners.

I really enjoyed the drive as most of the roads allowed us to drive properly, before we met the traffic of a bank holiday weekend.
Shame we got split up by the hordes of traffic.
Maldon prom used to be nice place to pop to with the kids. Easy and free to park for a nice walk along the front etc.
Nowadays!! Wow, needs to be avoided at all costs. There was a massive queue just for the parking ticket machine.
Anyway, hopefully see you again for the Chilham run later this month.
Take care.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Typical.. my new bonnet hinge arrived today and took less than half an hour to fit. Hopefully I’ll be able to make the next one. Anyone visiting or showing at either Elvedon Classic Car Show or Bradwell Cars on the Green on the 27th?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi,
There is a run in Kent that sounds good on the 26th.
Not sure yet weather we are going to run down and stay in a hotel nearby, or we may leave early in the morning to get there at the right time.
Sounds good though

41 - 45 of 45 Posts