Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sounds like the epicentre was near Orkney, perhaps originating from AngloGold's "Great Noligwa" mine there.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Yeah was weird. I'm on a second floor in Isando and the whole building boogied for a couple of seconds.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
15th floor in one of the highest buildings in PTA CBD and I felt it..

·
Registered
204 Posts
14th floor in Sandton. People were considering running for the stairs.

Herd news that a the SARS building in Durban was evacuated???

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
hahaha the artards in our Midrand office evacuated. fools. the sars building in dbn!? seems on overreaction...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Evacuated Senwes Klerksdorp HO round about 10 km's away. No apparent structural damage. Afternoon off till the structural engineer gives the GO.

2nd floor in a wheelchair not Ayoba.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Evacuated Senwes Klerksdorp HO round about 10 km's away. No apparent structural damage. Afternoon off till the structural engineer gives the GO.

Sounds like it hit you guys pretty hard. I've heard from other people in Klerksdorp about cracked pools, garden walls collapsing, etc.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
felt nothing im in Sandton...think this building is really tuff.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
In the deepest darkest holes of crummy old buildings in Selby. I went full girl and ran out like a mudafuka!! dont trust those old vrot buildings in JHB.

Nicus, was this you when it happened? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Hehehe sorry man i didnt have busso part, although for you it must say boost just kicked in with reference to SWayme

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
My natural survival instincts kicked in as it happened... I sat in my chair without moving an inch with a facial expression that said:"Dafuq??? was that???"
Tell Malema, the president said we can only have "five and point three and two seven"... :cheese:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts