1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
47,882 Posts
The answer is always teledials.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The teledials have recently been 'refurbished' by a local firm and look good. There are some scratches on them they they have gained in my garage which is deeply annoying.

I've got the stuff to re-do the multispokes in gloss black.

The teles will stay until the end of the summer, then the multispokes for winter while I look at getting the teles properly redone.

To be honest, I prefer the multispokes. They suit the car better, but the teles are sooooo much easier to clean.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Tele

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nobody like the look of a teledial at the front and a multispoke at the back then?
:biglaugh: no.

Like someone else has said the multispokes look better on a sportwagon but... Gta's for me should always have teledials plus and even more important is that those multispokes you have are a ***** to clean. I have the same and try to bribe the kids to do the them :devious:

Reactions: gralegav

·
Registered
43 Posts
Deffo teledials!

·
Administrator
47,882 Posts
The teledials have recently been 'refurbished' by a local firm and look good. There are some scratches on them they they have gained in my garage which is deeply annoying.
I feel your pain. Got some pristine anthracite coated teledials from Autolusso a couple of years ago, and then let one fall onto it's face on a tarmac drive about a week later. Gutted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts