Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this months AROC newsletter from Clare.

The AROC meet this month at 8pm Wednesday 28th January at the four horse shoes Thornham Magna IP23 8HD. Not sure I can make it yet but will try.

Also there is a Ferrari OC Dinner invite (for ARoc but I'm sure us also) on Sunday 25th January at 12:30 Red Lion,Icklingham Nr Mildenhall. Going to try to make that as well.:cool:

Also mentioned is our Ipswich meet so hopefully a few more AROC members will give us a look:thumbs:

If I don't see you before I'll see you all on the 1st.:)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Dad was just showing me the AROC leaflet :thumbs:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Just got this months AROC newsletter from Clare.

The AROC meet this month at 8pm Wednesday 28th January at the four horse shoes Thornham Magna IP23 8HD. Not sure I can make it yet but will try.

Also there is a Ferrari OC Dinner invite (for ARoc but I'm sure us also) on Sunday 25th January at 12:30 Red Lion,Icklingham Nr Mildenhall. Going to try to make that as well.:cool:

Also mentioned is our Ipswich meet so hopefully a few more AROC members will give us a look:thumbs:

If I don't see you before I'll see you all on the 1st.:)
What page is the Ipswich meet mentioned on

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What page is the Ipswich meet mentioned on
I got an e-mailed version, as apparently all with computer owners did as well as the newsletter.
Mentioned at the bottom of this e-mail!

Not a paying member of AROC. just an honoury one!:D

That makes me sound really tight considering I won my AO membership:lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you are planning on comming please let me know by leaving a comment here. :)

AROC are guests of the FOC and I need to give the chap organising the meet numbers.

Thanks

Clare

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I am working both days so carnt make em :(

·
Registered
202 Posts
I shall be at the AROC meeting on 28th at the Four Horseshoes. As I am on the EA AROC Committee (and a fully paid up AROC member), I feel I should make the effort ;)

I will also come to the AO Ispwich meet on 1st Feb - best change my maybe to a definite.

I am not sure that I can make the Ferrari meet though - I suppose I could turn up in the 916 Spider though and show them one of Pininfarina's better designs

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well Christine & I are up for lunch with the Ferrari guys on Sunday - and yes I am an AROC member !

Clare - if you can book us in please.

Anyone else up for it :cool:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Clare, Will try and make this. Car problem, but hopefully can get it done.:)
Dont book me for food though! (probably be too busy showing the Ferrari boys my car:lol: )

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi Clare, Will try and make this. Car problem, but hopefully can get it done.:)
Dont book me for food though! (probably be too busy showing the Ferrari boys my car:lol: )
I may have to leave you to show the Ferrari boys what a proper Pininfarina design is like then.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well, good to see those of you who came to lunch today with the Big Girls Blouse Club. Only one Ferrari turned up the others were left at home coz of the rain :rolleyes:
Lots of Alfas tho :cool:

Sure Baby will post pics of the cars (and food) later :D

Nick

·
Registered
55 Posts
bit disappointed i didnt receive a news letter still i'll be at the orwell on the 1st maybe i'll get my truck polished up and put that on show

1 - 19 of 19 Posts