Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would a member from the various Alfa Clubs please give me their email adresses. I would like to varify the adresses I got. There are clubs I do not have an adress for, like the Natal and OFS clubs.

I would like to get the invitations for the ARCOP celebrations to your club in time.

Thank you,
Corrie de Wilde

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
There's a Natal club? And an OFS club?

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
That does not help much, Westrand club is not there, Easterncape club points to a blank page, even ARCSA (JHB) is not there
Sorry I was checking through two links and copied the incorrect one.
Here is a better one:

AROASA It should have all the clubs of SA, I used to use this one to mail the clubs on here.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I was checking through two links and copied the incorrect one.
Here is a better one:

AROASA It should have all the clubs of SA, I used to use this one to mail the clubs on here.
Thank you Boet. Those I got and they check with my list. Kzn and OFS is still not available.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Would a member from the various Alfa Clubs please give me their email adresses. I would like to varify the adresses I got. There are clubs I do not have an adress for, like the Natal and OFS clubs.

I would like to get the invitations for the ARCOP celebrations to your club in time.

Thank you,
Corrie de Wilde
I can confirm the Cape Alfa Romeo Club has received your invite and will try and send a delegation through! :driving: We will be in touch.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Corriedw, I'm in the Alfa Romeo Check out our Facebook page: The Alfa Romeo Club of Natal.

Reactions: corriedw

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
The Alfa Club of Natal is usually very well represented at the annual Cars in the Park event, this May at a farm in Ashburton. Alfisti, join us.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
ital suggest you edit out Mike's email address or its going to be picked up by a bot and he will start getting spammed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts