Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered a csc backbox from them which turned up damaged due to usual standard of courier driver, phoned them up yesterday to find out what can be done and was very pleasantly surprised, they offered me money of my next purchase if damage was repairable by myself( it was paint that had come off due to being knocked/scraped) or they could collect it, I mentioned I needed some rubbers and a clamp which I recieved today with compliments.

All so often you get poor service from garages, part suppliers etc I thought it only fair to highlight the people who get it right and resolve issues quickly :thumbs:

Excellant service and excellant attitude, will certainly be ordering from them again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yuo should be pleased with that csc box when fitted too, got it on mine and its a great upgrade, not too big or noisy. (^^see my avatar pic :) )

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention i have a CSC exhaust too, its loverly:D Its best at idle, it just sounds menacing:lol:
Was it a straight swap or did you need to do anything with the pipework?
mines being fitted second week in july when I have the cambelts and spark plugs done.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I got mine from EB as well, really quick delivery, quicker than getting new rubbers from SGT hahaha.
Getting my old one off took ages though. It sounds just right,it gets a bit quieter after a couple of hundred miles but still sounds the dogs b******s at around 3500/4000rpm and burbles quietly on idle, i love it

Photo-0068640480.jpg

·
Registered
230 Posts
Have ordered a couple of parts from EB spares in the last two weeks. Latest was a wiper linkeage - my car was in a garage that was quite local to them and they even offered to drop the part straight to the garage at no charge. Brilliant service....can't fault them on price either. Very rare these days and they have got my custom for as long as I've got the car.

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
Good to hear.:thumbs:

I don't much like their website but I have used them a couple of times for small bits for the Bertie and was impressed.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Good to hear.:thumbs:

I don't much like their website but I have used them a couple of times for small bits for the Bertie and was impressed.
yeah their website is a bit rubbish. the whole payment process is a farce.
good service from them though.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
yeah their website is a bit rubbish. the whole payment process is a farce.
good service from them though.
I've been ordering parts from them for almost two years now with no hassles at all, and i'm on the other side of the planet and i still get my parts in three days max, with no hassles, and they have never got any order mixed up or wrong.

What exactly is the problem you have had with them with regards to their payment system or their website? Specifics would be helpful. I was kinda :confused: by your post

·
Registered
222 Posts
i imagine its the whole, choose parts, submit for a quote, then receive details on making payment, as opposed to a web based checkout system that many websites utilise.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
i too have had great service. i'm in Australia, and have relied on them for lots of parts, especially for my 155.

quick and courteous, very reasonable pricing and delivery fees, reliable, and good communication.

with my last big order, they even threw in some free brake pads! :cool:

:)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
ordered top wishbones off them last week and they came through super quick :)

One thing I didn't realise though was that the ball joints on the wishbones don't come with new nuts? :confused:
Would my local motor factor/halfords stock them? and what size are they? (sorry for thread hijack!)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts