Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Today I floored the paddle gradually when off the green light, and an Infinity G37 next to me did the same, he had a very comfortable lead over my 2018 Giulietta Veloce. I was in N mode; my question is, does dynamic noticeably affect the 0-100km/hr , or in other words, could I close that gap with that G37 if I was in dynamic "D" ? Apreciate the input!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Today I floored the paddle gradually when off the green light, and an Infinity G37 next to me did the same, he had a very comfortable lead over my 2018 Giulietta Veloce. I was in N mode; my question is, does dynamic noticeably affect the 0-100km/hr , or in other words, could I close that gap with that G37 if I was in dynamic "D" ? Apreciate the input!
I've looked up a G37 and they have a very big engine. You will easily beat one in a corner but in a straight line not a chance my friend. I find my Giulietta corners so well but can't catch the bigger German cars in a straight line. D mode will help a bit but not enough to make a car grow into a 3.7 litre equivalent.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've looked up a G37 and they have a very big engine. You will easily beat one in a corner but in a straight line not a chance my friend. I find my Giulietta corners so well but can't catch the bigger German cars in a straight line. D mode will help a bit but not enough to make a car grow into a 3.7 litre equivalent.
I fully agree, especially the cornering! Do you know the 0-60 improvement the D does?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts