Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AOSS Dukes Pass Run 10th April 2011

Meet Stirling Services M9 Jct 9 10.30 am for 11 depart approx.
Coffee and breakfast/brunch available. :D
Then a short run on the great Trossachs Trail A821 the DUKES PASS then back to Dobbies Garden Centre which we pass on the way out before Blair Drummond. :thumbs:
Stop for a chat and lunch there for those who wish before we head off home to finish our weekend chores. :rolleyes:

Be great to see lots of you there, your input to this and future events is much appreciated.

Cheers
P

EDIT - postponed till later in the year.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Ahh i dont think im make this unfortunately, im in swansea all week with uni and get back on the 8th but have to go to edinburgh for a family thing.

Ill see what happens, but watch out for the potholes the roads got a bit dodgy lately

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers James, if i'm out front i'll keep an eye out.
Hope you can make it. :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I may meet you just before aberfoyle then dip out again at safari park on the way back, ill see what happens.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next weekend folks. :)
Depending on the weather and what we drivers decide to do on the day, I have an extended run route option and stop / food options.
:cool:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Im going to have to change this to a definite no, thinking about it ill be knackered and tbh i cant really afford the fuel. Sorry guys

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I think a ticket to Knockhill on Sunday is looking very tempting now. :rolleyes:
With only 3 confirmed, would changing it to Saturday 9th morning be better for more folk or just postponing another run till later in the year? :confused:
More interest in the Ayr run the weekend after, which is too far a drive away and close to the North run date for me.....
Knockhill AROC tracknight on Friday 15th too, so hope to catch up with some of you all there. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Event now cancelled due to lack of numbers and saving fuel money for the North run. :(

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about trying this wee run on a week night before a pub meet? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts