Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us who were especially fond of the lad will be meeting at this.
Please let me know by reply here if you wish to park with us

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi all, I'm no longer in an Alfa but occasionally still lurk the forums for a look, the bug hasn't gone away.

Seeing this thread today came as a shock, I didn't realise George had passed away. I got to know George through AO and the various meets, but since I left FB almost 2 years ago, was no longer in contact.

Quite fitting that the meet was in Ducketts Grove, he and I took a spin there after a local meet in 2011 when I had the Giulietta and he had the Spider. Pic attached was edited by George.

Always a pleasure to chat with and a true Alfisti, RIP Pendragon Falls.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all, I'm no longer in an Alfa but occasionally still lurk the forums for a look, the bug hasn't gone away.

Seeing this thread today came as a shock, I didn't realise George had passed away. I got to know George through AO and the various meets, but since I left FB almost 2 years ago, was no longer in contact.

Quite fitting that the meet was in Ducketts Grove, he and I took a spin there after a local meet in 2011 when I had the Giulietta and he had the Spider. Pic attached was edited by George.

Always a pleasure to chat with and a true Alfisti, RIP Pendragon Falls.
Sorry lad (Jonathan?)

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to say a few of George's friends are meeting up at Ducketts Grove this Sunday 12-4PM.
It's a couple of days shy of his first anniversary.
Please reply here to let us know if you fancy dropping in at any stage

Reactions: Cathal_H
1 - 7 of 7 Posts