Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I need your advice here. I'm intend to swap the red external mirrors covers to the metal polish ones which came with the Ducati Corse edition, but honestly I have my doubts...what do you think about it, they will look better than the red ones?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I think it will look neat. Of course Sods law says that if you do it you will have a mirror-to-mirror smash with someone within a few days!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Aha, yeah do it they look :cool: just don't go for the fiesta ST style speed stripes down the side!

They've definately photoshopped that picture though, Casey Stoner is nowhere near as tall as that!! :lol:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hi guys, I need your advice here. I'm intend to swap the red external mirrors covers to the metal polish ones which came with the Ducati Corse edition, but honestly I have my doubts...what do you think about it, they will look better than the red ones?
The missus has a Ducati in white(WITH THE STRIPES!!!)which I think looks:cool::cool:
Has the chrome effect mirrors.What I would say is unless you keep polishing them they
get a funny finish on them, like the doorhandles (from new by the way)its only 4 months old. Havnt looked at your car but if its red Id stay put!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts