Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent gym in and around west Dublin please? No Ben Dunne gyms there cheap yes but there cheap for a reason place is jammers and crap weights also. I need to get back into a proper gym as I'm loosing the will to live in this place and motivation to even bloodly go.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
go to any house in Jobstown, and tell the occupants that you want to buy the horse they keep in the bathroom, and then run for your life.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMSL, Klap I didn't get to have a proper chat with you yesterday, but that's just funny :D

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I've an Olympic bar and bench in my shed but I don't invite cheeky pups to train in my gym!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
PMSL, Klap I didn't get to have a proper chat with you yesterday, but that's just funny :D
We did have a chat. For about half an hour. But your boot was vibrating so badly, you didn't hear anything I said, so I filled in your part of the conversation too. You agreed that you'll help me to make up my mind, if I want a 155 or a Fiat Coupe 20VT LE. You'll buy them, then I can drive both for about a month. You were in a somewhat generous mood, you offered to pay for the petrol as well.
But seriously, I really wanted to be there on Saturday, I just couldn't. Maybe at the Maynooth meet we'll be able to sit down somewhere warm.
Did Gerry find ye on Saturday afternoon?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gerry did actually it was great to see him there and to show him the 156 and what I did with it. No bother about the LE I want one of them too meself :D

Maynooth will be done next and same as the last thread I'd say and maybe an RR day if we can manage the people.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent I will be needing to satnav most of these places lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts