Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anyone know where to get a Dual Mass Flywheel for an 04 156 2.4 JTD without having to top up the mortgage?
All help much appreciated.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
buypartsby? EBSpares? Shop4Parts? AlternativeAutos?

EuroCarParts hardly hold any Alfa spares ... waste my time just checking with them .... :(

·
Registered
381 Posts
got mine from main steeler only cost just over 200 the big shocker was the clutch as everywhere lists it as a 3 piece but it isnt its a 2 part that valeo don't do a pattern part for so that seemed to be a main steeler part only (not cheap) BUT after my car was done I enquired at autolusso about another matter and got talking to them and they said they could do the parts cheaper than i paid. Good luck and also get the concentric slave cylinder replaced at the same time to be on the safe side if i was you

·
Vendor
46,591 Posts
I think the release bearing is built into the concentric slave on the 2.4 20v JTD, which is why Alfa's clutch kit would be a 2 piece rather than a 3 piece.

G

·
thought so... No q2 option for a start. Rubbish!

Out of interest, has anyone tried using a 2.5/3.0 v6 single mass flywheel and clutch with a jtd engine and box? I can't see ehy it wouldn't work unless the bolt holes are different on a JTD's F/W

·
Vendor
46,591 Posts
I've heard of it being suggested before, don't know anyone who has actually tried it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts