Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this item has been wanted by someone on here but i cant remember who. So ive put a general post about it so it might catch someone's eye:)

Alfa Romeo 166 DSP Amplifier (6 x 40w) on eBay, also Other Amplifiers, Amplifiers, In-Car Entertainment GPS, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 08-Jun-08 20:16:43 BST)

Hope it helps someone:thumbs:

And a cd changer

Alfa Romeo 166 CD Changer - Becker Silverstone 2660 on eBay, also, CD Changers Combos, In-Car Entertainment GPS, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 08-Jun-08 20:09:29 BST)

I saw this after i posted. Like i said i hope it helps!

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
all ICSs have DSP support (it's plug and play) but you need the loom as the speakers are wired to the DSP rather than the ICS....it's a much better upgrade than satnav to be honest and turns the ICS into a pretty impressive wee stereo :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all ICSs have DSP support (it's plug and play) but you need the loom as the speakers are wired to the DSP rather than the ICS....it's a much better upgrade than satnav to be honest and turns the ICS into a pretty impressive wee stereo :D
I agree, even today the DSP sound is amazing! Its a high quality stereo system that hardly ever distorts.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Hmm, I'm not registered on ebay, so before I do, I guess it's better to get the price of the loom. Any idea/suggestion?

·
Registered
14 Posts
To give you some idea I recently listed a DSP Amplifier and loom on Ebay and was absolutely shocked when the bidding finished at £210, plus £34 postage to Norway from the UK.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
bloody hell - that's big bucks! I paid about 40 quid for my amp from italy and i got my satnav/dsp loom from germany for about 30....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts