Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alfa-Romeo-166-DSP-Amplifier-cable-two-rear-speakers_W0QQitemZ250601182718QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a58fe95fe

Also for sale:
Full automatic external mirrors in black color.
Automatic internal mirror (with light sensor and cable)
Beige leather seats
Half year old front left lamp and fog lamp in perfect condition
6pcs of brand new injektors for 3.0V624V
Brembo breakes

And much other. (The front right of the car broken.)

(3.0 V6 24V Engine / starter alternator etc,
automatic gearbox after general,
rear suspension in perfect condition with Koni absorbers
black - beige interior
black doors
Thule roof kit
etc etc etc)

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
299.............we can buy he whole lot for a lot less then that, 100 tops by the way, dont mean to sound like a dick, but we can.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(everything is cheap as long as I would like to buy. I'm sure if I would like to buy a DSP kit, I couldnt get the it for 100 ) anyone interested at all? I'd like to know whatever I sell is in good hands!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I like the ad "plug and play" I think some on here might disagree :) however saying that I would still buy one at the right price

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the ad "plug and play" I think some on here might disagree :) however saying that I would still buy one at the right price
I installed one to my car. Plug the cables install the two rear speakers and that's all. Half day work. Don't need fw upgrade in ICS, modify car etc. All connection prepared in 166.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think you got lucky with having the correct loom already installed, seen many threads about people having to fit/cannibalise looms which puts me off a bit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts