Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this morning. :D First proper snow this winter - God I have missed it.

You don't usually get this much snow in Prague itself, so this is kind of special :cool:

The drive to work took about an hour longer than normal, though I did take the back roads :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
The snow almost gives your car a soft and gentle look, almost... :D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ought to have taken a shot before I cleaned it, with 6 inches of snow hiding the bonnet scoop, it looked almost Alfaesque ;)

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Snow - thankfully I've forgotten what a nightmare that can be when driving but I do miss the crystal clear morning with thick snow on the ground :cry:

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Tarquini was all over the place this morning. No gritters had gone out at all..! :eek:

I managed to keep him mostly on the road.. :eek: but I don't think the ABS has had such a work out for years. Anything remotely off straight-ahead on the steering was a bit saucy, accelerating, braking ot turning.

Good fun really... even the trip up the grass bank. :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Tarquini was magnificent!

A bit of second gear wheel spin past a Ford Escrote van out of one roundabout... stuffed it up the inside of a dawdling Corsa (which was in the left hand lane but turning right! :eek:) and then...

.. complete loss of front-end grip! The inside of the roundabout was comletely covered in snow, whereas the "swinger's" (left hand) lane was reasonably clear.

I ended going more or less straight on, in a helpless drift up a grass bank. I recovered without stalling the engine or hitting anything (HOORAY!!) but the Corsa and Escrote van had crept by, no doubt having a good laugh! :eek:

:lol:

We like snow..!

Ralf S.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Ralf S. said:
..but the Corsa and Escrote van had crept by, no doubt having a good laugh! :eek:

Ralf S.
You want to watch out for those vans full of scrotes allright :)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
BigFoot said:
:tut: now now, let's not get that imagination of yours run wild ...

;) :lol:
I agree with BigFoot-o san... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts