Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok peeps here we go. Spider has been sat in garage for a couple of weeks and this morning noticed that the drivers side indicator bulb (in main headlamp cluster) is staying on constantly (not flashing, just lit constantly, without the keys being in the ignition).

So decided to inspect bulb (job and a bloody half!!!!!!, need hands the size of a 2 year old....... no make that 6 months). Swapped the passenger side bulb over and still doing the same thing.

Thought it may be a little electrical gremlin, so disconnected battery and reconnected. Nope still on!

All the other lights are working fine. So tried the fuses, all ok. So i have removed fuse 53 and this has solved the problem of the bulb being constantly on, but got the small problem of the others not working when I do this:lol:

Noticed when I was messing around with the fuse that it kicks the rev counter into life when taken in and out.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
if you have the meta alarm this is the problem there are 2 fuses behind the dash (behind stereo area) remove one of this (cant remember which one) this will solve the problem untill you get it fixed.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I can hear ARUK's response now:rolleyes:

That's not a problem Sir, it's a characteristic of the car:mad:

It's working to manufacturers specifications:rant:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts