Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so this is an odd question but recently my friends messed about in my car and adjusted the seat height, rake etc and same with the steering wheel and now a month later (and after fiddling every day) I just can't seem to find a comfortable position. Leaning too far back I feel like I have no support or control but leaning forward I feel like I'm going to fall out of the seat when I turn round a corner, making me fall out of love with the car over it :( Any suggestions on how best to adjust the seat etc? Really stuck now :( I have fabric seats in mine btw as opposed to leather.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Have you tried adjusting the lumbar support? that´s the one that has caused me the most annoyance when somebody else adjusted my car seat

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
I would have messed with their knuckles ... with something heavy and hard ...

You're going to have to work your way through all the possible settings bit by bit .. one of the worst things to do is to adjust a load of different ones at once .. just get the back-rest in the right place, then try the seat height, etc and try it for a while before moving something else ..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried nearly every different setting possible including moving the steering wheel countless times, got to a point where I'm just getting annoyed with the car. I know it's not just me I have been fine with other cars I have driven recently just now in mine I literally feel unsafe it's that bad like feel like I am lacking control!

·
Registered
96 Posts
One of my pet hates is mechanics who mess with the seat position. Ok, if they're 6'6" I can accept it on safety grounds, but otherwise surely they can manage for a few minutes of driving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts