Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa Giulia Speciale MY17
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just bought an my08 Alfa 159 TI 2.4jtd and love it. Everything seems to be ok except for the front drivers seat. The knee extender won't click back into closed position. It keeps reverting to the extended position. Look forward to your help

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all just bought an my08 Alfa 159 TI 2.4jtd and love it. Everything seems to be ok except for the front drivers seat. The knee extender won't click back into closed position. It keeps reverting to the extended position. Look forward to your help
Can anybody help me?????

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Is the catch broken at all (is the resistance the same as on the passenger side?)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is the catch broken at all (is the resistance the same as on the passenger side?)

Hi the catch will lock in the extended postion, but not the closed. The passenger seat works fine. I think I might have to take the seat out and see what is happening. Do you know if it is a difficult task to remove the seat?

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hi the catch will lock in the extened postion, but not the closed. The passenger seat works fine. I think I might have to take the seat out and see what is happening. Do you know if it is a difficult task to remove the seat?

Think it's literally a couple of screws (large torc) and make sure the battery is disconnected

1 - 7 of 7 Posts