Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, anybody specified this pack on their Giulia and was it worth the money?
Thinking of adding this to get the reversing camera (should be standard).

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have it on mine, well worth the money I thought, not only just for the reversing camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32,733 Posts
The reversing camera , with its guide to your trajectory, is worth having even if some think the image definition is not that sharp...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
The reverse camera is definitely worth it when the frickin HRW doesn't work in the cold like today! I even had a new battery and Body computer in January.

I could get it the camera on it's own as driver assistance pack back in 2017. Now its packaged with blind spot monitor for more money.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Be careful that adding it does not take you over the £40,000 list price and you get hit for all the extra tax for the next few years

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately as I want a Veloce, as soon as you add metallic paint you go over the £40k, Alfa UK missed a trick when they priced it that way.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unfortunately as I want a Veloce, as soon as you add metallic paint you go over the £40k, Alfa UK missed a trick when they priced it that way.
There's an element in the pricing that gets deducted before the tax calculation - that's what they told me when I bought my Veloce with metallic a couple of months ago. Can't remember exactly what that element is - maybe something to do with delivery or prep charges (?). Your dealer would be able to tell you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts