Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had a real crappy few days.

Ordered a used drive shaft from auto lusso, guys seemed helpful and seemed to know what they were doing. Paid for next day delivery thinking great.easy sweet lovely and all will be done

How wrong was I. city link delivered pretty much two days late only to get the part and for it to be the wrong one!

Can anyone advise where on earth I can get the right part and as soon as poss,need my car on the road. I have a 156 jtd 2.4 136bhp.I need the front drivers side.

Please help end this nightmare!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the time I found out they were closed.really hope they can,from what I've heard they're usually quite a good bunch aren't they?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Auto lusso sorted for me. Nightmare with delivery but chaps there were bang on it. Really greatfull.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Ha ha ha the parts weren't the problems lol ,was the bloody courier. They gotta ditch city link.
Totally agree. I bought an oil cooler kit for a gtv., arranged to do the job. Was assured it was on for delivery that day so I stripped the car and waited, and waited. It came two days later clearly marked with the the day autolusso promised and the next day delivery option I paid for. City Link are rubbish. Night hawk are as well. TNT just do their best to smash things to pieces. There is a pattern here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts