Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a clicking from the passenger side drive shaft so time to replace the CV joint. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy one (or do you have one from a scrapped car)? I am sure its an easy replace as with most CV joints but finding one could be another issue.

Paul

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Got a clicking from the passenger side drive shaft so time to replace the CV joint. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy one (or do you have one from a scrapped car)? I am sure its an easy replace as with most CV joints but finding one could be another issue.

Paul
Have you tried the Patented Pomeo Procedure pwabelo pala....Noo howzat furra wee bit of alliteration at this tiome of year.

PS In my garage I have 4 cv joint kits all intacto waiting for the big day as they have been furra afew years now.

Think this is posted in my notebook on here.....italian part for a big V6 and mama's got a squeeze box she plays on her chest...Who no the who.:D

Pomeo

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-164-and-166/89393-166-rumbling-noise-o-s-f-wheel-area-poss-inboard.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts