Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evenin all,
I don't know if some of you have read my previous posts about my Brera, suffice to say its been a catalogue of misfortune and niggling problems, culminating in the dreaded "have engine checked" message and limp home mode last night.
After a bit of research i gave Johnny at JJB York a call this morning, and he agreed to have a look at the car this afternoon.
A diagnostic was done which told me the DPF was 97% clogged, and the MAF sensor was faulty. after talking me through the options i decided to go for the DPF removal and performance Alfatune. Simon gave me a lift home where i waited for the work to be carried out.
I've just got home now after picking her up, all i can say is, UNBELIEVABLE!! the car is completely transformed, pulls like a train in all gears and the drivability is amazing.
And they even valeted the car for me!:thumbs:
I can't recommend these guys enough, friendly, knowledgable and professional with it!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Glad to hear you are happy with it!!

Did they say what bhp you now have and how much was it, if you don't mind me asking? :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bhp up to 260, torque up to about 360, as for price.....best ring johnny for a quote!:lol:

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Hi Lee,

Pleased that you are happy with the service we provide and that we have resolved the issue's with your car. Appreciate your business and the positive feedback. I have showed this to Simon as well. Hope you have a good weekend.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts