Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Up gunned wee Ferret there GJ. Got missiles on it as an extra bit of kit. Did it state they were WOMBATS? Probably as one of the gunners on AO mentioned earlier, something of a later version.:confused: And maybe the Purbecks, Lulworth Castle, and Lulworth Cove?

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It certainly was a fancy Ferret (at Bovington) I can't remember the details about it. The tank museum has certainly improved since I last went. Lottery money well spent.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
:thumbs: Pleased you had a good trip, with really decent weather. I try to fit in a visit to Bovvy as and when, and sometimes stop over at Wareham, at the Granary Inn, for those fresh mussels delivered by river to their door. Tasty treats.:):

H

·
0 Posts
Lulworth Cove :thumbs:

Did you walk over the top to Durdle door GJ :D

Stunning part of the world :)

Bovvy I could spend a whole week in there and not get bored :cool:

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you walk over the top to Durdle door GJ :D
We were so hot by the time we walked to the top we didn't have the strength to go down to Durdle and back up up again :(.... we've been before and we 'guessed' it looked the same :)

Bovvy I could spend a whole week in there and not get bored :cool:
Brilliant place.... :)

and a great reminder of what those blokes did for us in France etc.

H

·
0 Posts
Mrs H just had a laff there she fell on the way up to Durdle and Skinned her Knee :(

But it was a lovely day :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
hello all just got back from dorset myself went for a week with the clan stayed at a place called sanford just out side poole totally stunning place some really good driving roads wish i could live down there can't wait to go back.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hmm so you've all been down on my doorstep,indeed Sandford less than 5 minutes away thought I might of seen all this Alfa movement and managed to get an Alfa wave:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts