Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody; had my GT for about 2 weeks - loving it ! have been spending lots of time "fiddling & detailing", you know, cleaning off hidden grime, touching up paint chips, that sort of thing & the other day i noticed that there don`t seem to be any drain holes for water in the bottom of the doors ? every other car i`ve had (25 !) has them, so where does the water go ?
as an aside, i had to replace the centre exhaust box - managed to get one from Alfashop, but on offering it up it was too short by about 50mm ! the previous owner had obviously replaced the exhaust centre & backbox with a non-standard item, so the only way to get it to fit was buy the rear box as well, which to be honest was on it`s last legs anyway. Alfashop supplied this as well, and this time it was all a perfect fit. it`s made by the official Alfa suppliers & is excellent quality...sounds good as well, so big thanks to carl at Alfashop - whole exhaust plus delivery plus fitting locally was £235, which i thought was pretty good considering the nature of the beast !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts