Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but if you put your hand over your face with your wrist in line with your chin where do the tips of your fingers come to?

Random question I know!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Where do you count the wrist from? If I use the heel of my hand on my chin - I get to halfway up my forehead. If I use the soft part of my wrist on my chin, I touch my hairline.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Yep my hairline

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I summise then (through this scientific research) that I either have a ridiculously long face (which it's not (more round and chubby cheeked!)) or incredibly small hands.............

My fingers come to my eye brows!

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
I summise then (through this scientific research) that I either have a ridiculously long face (which it's not (more round and chubby cheeked!)) or incredibly small hands.............

My fingers come to my eye brows!
ha small hands.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I feel, for fear of being evicted for claims of insanity, I must explain the reasoning behind the question......

I was bored listening to a friend on the phone and I started poking myself in the eye (I can hear the ambulance coming already!) and then I did the whole wrist up face thing and then asked them to do the same. Their fingers came mid forehead, so I was trying to gain a balanced view as to who is the freak.......... me or friend?

Thanks guys - you've confirmed what people have been telling me for years!

Ps - If I ever come to a meet I will come armed with Kenny Everitt style hands!

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
I feel, for fear of being evicted for claims of insanity, I must explain the reasoning behind the question......

I was bored listening to a friend on the phone and I started poking myself in the eye (I can hear the ambulance coming already!) and then I did the whole wrist up face thing and then asked them to do the same. Their fingers came mid forehead, so I was trying to gain a balanced view as to who is the freak.......... me or friend?

Thanks guys - you've confirmed what people have been telling me for years!

Ps - If I ever come to a meet I will come armed with Kenny Everitt style hands!
you have a friend? ;)

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
I thought you had big hands? This just isn't adding up at all! :rant: :lol:

·
Registered
17,195 Posts
mine touch the ceiling. But then i have 'ooking massive hands, and i damn near suffocated myself trying this experiment :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts