Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for attending the meet at Donington, heres a couple of picks, (unfortunately someone had called the museum last week saying it was off which led to the cafe not being opened up but hey we got through a couple of hours without caffeine), see u all at the Hanging Gate next sunday.

Well done Kevjtd & family for making it all the way from the east coast :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Will add my piccies when mrs gtlewi finds the cable for the camera:) Think we should have this moved to the meet images lounge:thumbs:

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Wahey didn't know I had the power to do that:D Piccies will be up tomorow evening as cable is at work apparantly:(

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So long as you found your case!, yeah enjoyed it, shame we couldn't get together in the cafe but good meet (now the search begins for Keith!!!!!:))

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
So long as you found your case!, yeah enjoyed it, shame we couldn't get together in the cafe but good meet (now the search begins for Keith!!!!!:))
Case was in the car:D Really enjoyed the meet, great venue and really nice to meet you and kevjtd and families (and Lewis as well):Thumbs:

Do not fret Keith will be hunted down then exposed as the blaggard that he is:tut:

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
Was great to see everyone! Museum well worth the visit.
Sorry I was a tad late.....you know what a nice warm bed can do on a snowy sunday morning....;)

K

·
0 Posts
evening guys and gals :thumbs:
thanks again for the warm welcome for us all ;)
a very nice day despite the weather worries, roads weren't that bad really
there is a lot more to see at the collection than first meets the eye, just been looking back through the pics and browsing the brochure, some historically important cars in there :cool: loved seeing a lancia D50 for the first time, parked next to the alfa powered F1 car as well :D
a shame the cafe was shut as i had promised a nice italian coffee for the mrs and it would have been nice to have a longer chat with a few of you, another day perhaps ;)
i have a few pics i can upload if anyones interested :confused:

thanks again, kev & family :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Get them uploaded Kev:) We will sort a meet out there for summer so we can spend a bit more time and maybe go for a sunday lunch or something. Apparantly a few new exhibits are due in soon:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts