Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to be clear, Donington has only one "n", I spelt it incorrectly previously so anyone using their sat nav tomorrow please make sure that u enter it correctly, post code below.

Donington Park
Castle Donington
Derby
DE74 2RP

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Morning all, no frost last night or snow so roads should be ok for todays meet, look fwd to seeing you all, ps there is a prize for the dirtiest GTV (think im in with a good chance of winning).

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Morning all, no frost last night or snow so roads should be ok for todays meet, look fwd to seeing you all, ps there is a prize for the dirtiest GTV (think im in with a good chance of winning).
Glad the roads have kept clear for you all. Once again msgtv, sorry I can't make it this time, it really appealed to me being a race marshal and seeing all those lovely motors, but maybe another time...:cool:...I'm sure you will all have a great time.....:thumbs:

Link for Epsom RSVP....http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/east-midlands/202389-the-aoem-epsom-world-record-convoy.html

Saw your post about this.....Stuart

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers stuart, found it last night, i'm n.o. 285, what a day that should.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Cheers stuart, found it last night, i'm n.o. 285, what a day that should.
The other link is for the EM convoy down to Epsom.....think gtlewi wants to know who is going from Donington......:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts