Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And today's award goes to:

Someone in a grubby red 159 on the A16 between Spilsby and Boston at approx 3:15pm on Sunday.

We all saw the stranded car with hazards flashing on the outside of the bend, how come you didn't?
You're a fecking nutter mate, and as Al Murray Pub Landlord might say "Shame on you!"

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, come on, spill the beans
I wish I hadn't started this one - especially as it was an Alfa involved, but sometimes you see jaw-droppingly "spirited" driving. This guy was passing on corners and cutting-in as he - on several occasions - realised he had nowhere else to go on this winding 2 lane road, but whilst attempting to pass about 3 cars in one go he was suddenly confronted by a stationary car on the other carriageway and swerved back into our queue at high speed, very nearly taking out the poor soul on that bit of road.
Lincolnshire roads are generally flat and open so there was no excuse to have not seen the stationary car on this sweeping open bend but he just had the red mist down and took no prisoners.

B

·
0 Posts
:eek: You saw a 159 on the road!!

:lol: Thats a good tale in itself...........only one since launch for me,and that was a Meridien demonstrator.

M

·
0 Posts
Alfie155 said:
And today's award goes to:

Someone in a grubby red 159 on the A16 between Spilsby and Boston at approx 3:15pm on Sunday.

I know which bit you mean. Its a mixture of long striaghts and blind corners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts