Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm Paul, big time petrol head (prefer diesel actually) I own a Land Rover Discovery II that I love to bits and recently rescued a beautiful 159 saloon that was going to get sold as parts. It wasn't being cared for and I like a challenge so going to going to put some tlc in and bring her back to her former self.

Its a black 06 195 1.9JTDm Lusso with gorgeous cognac brown leather interior.

I'm dutch, my wife is Moldova and we live in the UK so we will add some miles to it I'm sure.We also have a 3 year old who is crazy about cars and another one on the way.

As said the car is currently not at it best. To begin the car is not starting and I am going to ask a question about that. Then I will do a cambelt and water pump replacement as I don't know when that would have been done. Then it need some general tlc like tyres, good clean and polish and anything else that will come up. It will be pampered, just like the Disco.

I browsed this forum a lot and you all seem like a nice bunch so I am sure we will get along :)

The Beauty:

And the Beast:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tag will work in lounges that allow picture posting, not sure if this one does (or it could be because you have too few posts, DP will be along soon to advise)

Welcome to AO anyway.[/QUOTE]

thanks, pictures seem to wok on my mobile but not on my laptop.

·
Administrator
88,058 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts