Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from walking my 15 year old terrier cross dog. A pair of chumps came up behind me with a (unspecified dog breed to avoid controversy) on a 10 foot leash and almost trampled my wee dog (who has bad joints and a dodgy ticker as it is!) - they then marched past us - I was so shocked at their lack of common courtesy and absence of manners, but unlike me, I didn't even say anything (and I was listening to Noel's High Flying Birds on my iPod at the time :rant: - so I was ready for anything). I restrained myself for the sake of the wee man and thought - the owner propably drives a Passat - certainly not an Alfa driver. Nob. Phew!! - that was better than an expensive session with a therapist. (Apologies for any real or imagined dog breed or car make predudice :lol:).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to see em in Feb - Belfast. Live performances have mixed reviews - but we will see. :rolleyes:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to see em in Feb - Belfast. Live performances have mixed reviews - but we will see. :rolleyes:
Mixed is an improve on the reviews Liam's outfit got!

As a recent entrant into the world of dog walking all I can say is that there are some idiots who own dogs.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our Kid is a dude, but Beady Eye did not go down well. Forget about The G Brothers - go and see Richard Ashcroft - now that IS a dude. Not sure if he is touring at the moment.

Yes - there are a few dog owning eejits about.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well, had you been consentrating on what was happening around you rather listening to your music, you might have heard those thugs coming up behind you. :)

Just a thought.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hey! - I live in the burbs man not the Bronx! I was not in charge of a motor veh-icle or bicycle - so I think I was OK to listen to an iPod while strolling on the pavement. They were "Chumps" btw way not "Thugs" - Thugs are a higher grade of anti social category on the Daily Mail reader's scale :lol:

There is no S in concentrating BTW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts