Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I Don't want my beloved dog in my beloved car coz my last car looked like it was mohair. any suggestions would be appreciated. I am sure they do a cage or something like that with a slope on one side !!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Yeah they have cages with hard plastic floors in Pets At Home and on line. We just put seat covers on the car. The wife's car. THough that said I have no issue with my Lab riding in my Alfa from time to time.

The cheaper solution is of course old towels.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dog cage for alfa GT

Thanks guys,I think thats what I am going to do,already ordered a boot liner from carmats2u.com for £29 made to measure for the GT:)

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Cool, boot liners are a great invention.

Worth bearing in mind that the boot is a crumple zone, and crash testing indicates the survival prospects for occupants of the boot are... not good. As a result our beloved pooch rides on the back seat on a seat cover, with a harness attached to a seat belt.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
When we take the dogs out, I drop the rear seats forward, remove parcel shelf, add old duvet and voila! the gf gets to ride in the back and my precious dogs get the front seat (ok, kidding) but the 2 greyhounds can stretch out no problems..

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've no problem with my two dogs riding shotgun or chilling in the back, the leather seats can just be wiped clean. It's my girlfriend leaving trashy magazines everywhere that ticks me off :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've no problem with my two dogs riding shotgun or chilling in the back, the leather seats can just be wiped clean. It's my girlfriend leaving trashy magazines everywhere that ticks me off :)
Yep, same here... Yet you leave a dirty plate in the kitchen and all hell breaks loose!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts