Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, wanted to get some opinions before I start hammering the insurance companies for quotes tomorrow!

I got my first Alfa in August, and it;s renewal time!

2001 Y plate 156 1.8TS, No mods. I'm 26 with 4 years NCB and elephant are asking £660. I've always found getting competitive insurance a complete nightmare no matter how much I shop around, they beat all others by a good few hundred quid when I last renewed with my old car.

Does this sound decent?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds ok but i suggest trying Sainsburys Car insurance - they beat all other quotes by £150 in my case.

Good luck!!

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Hey guys, wanted to get some opinions before I start hammering the insurance companies for quotes tomorrow!

I got my first Alfa in August, and it;s renewal time!

2001 Y plate 156 1.8TS, No mods. I'm 26 with 4 years NCB and elephant are asking £660. I've always found getting competitive insurance a complete nightmare no matter how much I shop around, they beat all others by a good few hundred quid when I last renewed with my old car.

Does this sound decent?

Hello,

Have you tried Adrian Flux Brokers?
We have schemes for younger drivers and do forum discounts.
Call 0800 505 3000 for a quote and mention this forum for your discount or PM me your contact details and i can organise a call back for you.

Dan.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At 26 I'm still not used to classing myself as a younger driver :p

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning for quotes, thanks to all who've offered suggestions so far :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts