Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
I saw this and wondered why the obvious use of a decent alarm is not a major consideration to be fitted to a cherished well loved, difficult to replace, pride and joy?

Ask me what I fitted all those years ago to my cat?

That gave me the warning before they could sort the immobliser, and then I'd be up for giving them both barrels from my trusty hammered side by side? :D:thumbup:

·
Registered
38,678 Posts
Easy to nick, parts are in demand...

You can see why they get targetted.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
So off to Coventry we must go Muz, or am I just being my normal paranoid self? ;)

Sure that post of yours did end up in the general motoring discussion thread pretty sharpish, but how much of a popular read is that?

I'll not vote on owt else now, cos' I feel so upset about this? :cry: :(: :jester::thumbup:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Noted a series one 'Hedge Find' Carmen Red 'series 1 'E' went for £57k at auction tother' day, and it was a FH not DH like my old girl was? :D :lol:

Now that may of been more than worth nicking, but how come finds like this lay undisturbed for years?

Search the Hedges after the barns are exhausted? :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So off to Coventry we must go Muz, or am I just being my normal paranoid self? ;)

Sure that post of yours did end up in the general motoring discussion thread pretty sharpish, but how much of a popular read is that?

I'll not vote on owt else now, cos' I feel so upset about this? :cry: :(: :jester::thumbup:
I actually posted it in this forum myself as the article doesn't mention Alfas!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I actually posted it here as the article doesn't mention Alfas!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
All the older cars were a target & still will be. You can get in them so easily, and hot wire them in seconds. They used to be the best way home for some clubbers years ago, when the taxis had stopped running.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts