1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
33,733 Posts
Looks like the Sports seats are not heated and the way to get the heated ‘wheel is with the luxury pack option. Without Cold Weather pack you won’t get heated seats.
Speciale has Cold Weather pack and heated nonSport seats.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like the Sports seats are not heated and the way to get the heated ‘wheel is with the luxury pack option.
Well, that's how it looks from the "Standard and Optional" section of the brochure, but if you scroll to the pack section, under Sport Pack, it shows that they are heated. Now, I know I have the sport seats, so I would assume they are heated? I am confused.

Are there any Milano owners who can clarify?

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I have a Milano and it came with heated seats and heated steering wheel as part of the package.
Yep, heated seats & wheel as standard.

If you look at the brochure again, the list of options is in addition to the Speciale. Heated seats & wheel are mentioned there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks - yes, the brochure is quite confusing. In the "Standard and Optional" part the heated seats / steering wheel are shown as "-" i.e. not available. But in the PACKS part they are shown as part of the Sports pack which is standard on the Milano.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a Milano and it came with heated seats and heated steering wheel as part of the package.
My Milano did too.

According to my reading of the brochure the Speciale comes as standard with heated leather 6 way power adjustable seats with memory and heated sports steering wheel. These are fitted as part of the included Cold Weather Pack.
When you look at the Milano spec, its the same as the Speciale and adds Sports heated leather 6 way power adjustable seats with memory. These are supplied within the Sport Pack Interior which is only available on the Milano.

There is also the Sport Pack (aluminium bits; sports leather steering wheel) which is standard on the Speciale and Milano but not available on the Super.

Rather oddly perhaps, if you want 8 way adjustable front seats you need to spec the Lusso Pack (£1850 on the Speciale) but this isn't offered on the Milano at any price.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Milano did too.

According to my reading of the brochure the Speciale comes as standard with heated leather 6 way power adjustable seats with memory and heated sports steering wheel. These are fitted as part of the included Cold Weather Pack.
When you look at the Milano spec, its the same as the Speciale and adds Sports heated leather 6 way power adjustable seats with memory. These are supplied within the Sport Pack Interior which is only available on the Milano.

There is also the Sport Pack (aluminium bits; sports leather steering wheel) which is standard on the Speciale and Milano but not available on the Super.

Rather oddly perhaps, if you want 8 way adjustable front seats you need to spec the Lusso Pack (£1850 on the Speciale) but this isn't offered on the Milano at any price.
Thanks. I have now checked with the dealer who also confirmed the one I bought has the heated seats and heated steering wheel.
The brochure is confusing in other areas too. It says the Milano comes with standard red break callipers and black ones are optional. My Milano comes with black callipes and I know for a fact there are no optionals in my spec. I wish I had the red ones, but that's a different topic.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Heh, for a second I thought this was a thread about the 75 / Milano, I think the only way that'd come with a heated steering wheel is if the sun was shining on it :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
My Milano did too.

Thanks. I have now checked with the dealer who also confirmed the one I bought has the heated seats and heated steering wheel.
The brochure is confusing in other areas too. It says the Milano comes with standard red break callipers and black ones are optional. My Milano comes with black callipes and I know for a fact there are no optionals in my spec. I wish I had the red ones, but that's a different topic.
The brochure and spec changes though. The new model year for 2019 changed late 2018 and there was probably some subtle alterations. Depends when your car was built and which brochure it relates to. There will also be the ultimate get out printed in the brochure somewhere, “Manufacturer reserves the right to alter the specification on demand” or words to that affect. So basically you get what you’re given!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Back to my well-thumbed brochure:
Black calipers are standard on the Speciale and Milano.
If you want Yellow or Red callipers on either - that'll be £450 guv.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts