Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been some strange postings from Turkey recently . What car does Romeo68 really drive ?

·
Registered
36,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh . Just thought it could be Turkish for library picture !
Only jokin

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Its an Alfa, many many many pictures should be taken and stared at for hours.... and then post for us all to stare at too.:D:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
And R68, the offer still stands. Come out to Australia. We've got blue sky, warm oceans, clean sand and some half decent driving roads. I'll take you for a drive in the Multiair on some of my favourite roads. Even a short sprint to Wiseman's. There's a reasonable Pub there where a cold ale can be enjoyed over a discussion about all things motoring.

I'll be coming your way in a couple of years time after the Gallipoli commemorations subside and the strife in Syria hopefully settles. Had a great uncle who did some paid signals work there back in 1915. Apologies for any trouble caused. Got our bums truly kicked on that job.
Like most wars, a pointless tragic affair for all concerned.

Any roads there worth driving? Your local knowledge would be welcomed.

Not trying to hijack this thread, just extending the hand of international friendship through a common interest in Alfas.

·
Registered
59 Posts
And R68, the offer still stands. Come out to Australia. We've got blue sky, warm oceans, clean sand and some half decent driving roads. I'll take you for a drive in the Multiair on some of my favourite roads. Even a short sprint to Wiseman's. There's a reasonable Pub there where a cold ale can be enjoyed over a discussion about all things motoring.

I'll be coming your way in a couple of years time after the Gallipoli commemorations subside and the strife in Syria hopefully settles. Had a great uncle who did some paid signals work there back in 1915. Apologies for any trouble caused. Got our bums truly kicked on that job.
Like most wars, a pointless tragic affair for all concerned.

Any roads there worth driving? Your local knowledge would be welcomed.

Not trying to hijack this thread, just extending the hand of international friendship through a common interest in Alfas.
Well said Alfaguy! I worked with the Australian Embassy overseas previously and did you know that when ANZAC Day is celebrated every year that the Australian, NZ and Turkish Embassies hold the event together. It acknowledges bravery and tragic loss on all sides. It's a very special occasion for ALL! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
By this thread (Does Romeo68 drive a Giulietta ?) I understood that, Australian people are different from British..One is trying to make fun of you.. The other is inviting you to his Country to show hospitality, although their ancestors fought eachother unwillingly..

I wish Cue2 the mocker..could apprehend this one day.. :cool:

·
Registered
36,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not a mocker, simply trying to engage with you in a more cheerful way than your constant complaining !
Your avatar is a red car and you say your car is white . ... I'm intrigued and want to know more about the context of your complaints .
Come to London on your way back from Australia .

·
Registered
36,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that a double peace pipe or just on one side !
It's not intended in a hostile way . We've all shared pics of our cars and opinions but it's better if it's a two way thing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts