Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Alfa lovers.. recently brought my favorite car Alfa GTV Lusso 2001 2.0TS hope on day to see, be driven in or hopefully own a 4C but for now love my new GTV:) have read many posts from this site and think it's amazing how helpful the members are :)

Please help I have painted my front calipers red and stenciled white Alfa Romeo logos on them so to replicate the Bremos on the V6 GTV, I have left the back calipers black as i cant see a clear picture that they should also be red and with alfa Romeo logo's. could anyone please advise if this is correct or should i have also painted the rear's red with logo's?

Many thanks in advance
Marc

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi fellow Alfa lovers.. recently brought my favorite car Alfa GTV Lusso 2001 2.0TS hope on day to see, be driven in or hopefully own a 4C but for now love my new GTV:) have read many posts from this site and think it's amazing how helpful the members are :)

Please help I have painted my front calipers red and stenciled white Alfa Romeo logos on them so to replicate the Bremos on the V6 GTV, I have left the back calipers black as i cant see a clear picture that they should also be red and with alfa Romeo logo's. could anyone please advise if this is correct or should i have also painted the rear's red with logo's?

Many thanks in advance
Marc
I think on my car they are red but without logo's, but please don't take my word as gospel!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
On my TS Spider the rear calipers are black and no logos, I don't see how you could put logos on the rear due to the design as there really isn't a large enough flat surface.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks, as far as I can tell the rears are ment to be red also with no logos on the v6 as on most cars also as well as th e 4C logo's on the back also would result in an over styling look and be not so good I feel, and why I had initially left the rears black but a neighbour said I should really paint them also.. thanks for advice and comments

If anyone would like to fit a 3.7 v6 in mine for free and style it as per the picture below feel free to contact me as is my dream GTV :) but far beyond my means of it every beconming true :(

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts