Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apologies Keithy, i clean forgot about this posting. If you are still interested make me an offer.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Biffa i have dime on my laptop at home i will upload tonight. They aren't recent though. Where are you?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I know someone who MAY be interested in another GTV, will have a chat. We're in north Wales so would have to see some pics... But at £200 I'm not expecting a minter...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys I have no recent pics as I would need to put a battery into her to get her out of the garage. Here are pics taken of her shortly before she was laid up. Somebody take her off my hands before I have to scrap her please.

GTV - a set on Flickr

Apologies for the delay - bloody work and bursting pipes have made net access difficult.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
rednose im sorry fella but you are just too far from me or id snap your hand off! Id buy the front`Grille of you though if you want money from parts?

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Gave it a wash and fresh battery and maybe a clutch slave cylinder then its good for an MOT tomorrow, belts and new Rad next week... Cheers
Well Done in saving another GTV, Biffa.....:thumbs:

Good Luck with the MOT tomorrow......:)

Keep us posted, Eh.......;)

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Looks a real bargain.......hope the MoT goes well for you........

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Well Biffa, at least you know exactly whats wrong with it, and those jobs don't seem to be THAT difficult ( or expensive ) to repair. Good News there, methinks........:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts