Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an original hard copy 156 Workshop Manual in the ring binder if anyone has one they would like to sell?

I've bought a couple of the CDs from Ebay with the Manual on but can't get them to work properly!

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Try EB Spares ... but prepared for a sad looking bank account ... they were £48 per volume and there's four to cover the car. But that was back in Sep 2006!!

http://www.ebspares.co.uk/news63.htm

·
Registered
30,241 Posts
you won't find anything else...

·
Registered
59 Posts
For the cost, compared to the manual(s)I suggest buying a wiped 2nd hand laptop and using elearn from that. It won't need much spare RAM or storage.
You can take it to the car(like a manual) you can also use unidiag(for free) and perhaps upgrade to Alfadiag for home analysis and settings. All this would cost less than 4 manuals at 48 quid!!
If you set it up for wireless, you could also use Alfa Romeo Forum whilst working under the bonnet!

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
I'm using elearn, dte, eper, AlfaDiag and several other diagnostic software packages for non-Alfa's on an old laptop still running Windows 2000 and 500Mb or RAM! Not quite coal fired, but works fine for me!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts