Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had my 156 since May - but was amused when yesterday the date was displayed as OKT and not OCT !

Does anyone else have this ? I take it that it is a mis programme error on Alfa's part ?!

·
Administrator
46,141 Posts
Not a typo - a different language. I think this has been discussed before, try doing a forum search for OKT.

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
Not a typo - a different language. I think this has been discussed before, try doing a forum search for OKT.
Yep.
you will find several threads started EVERY October...!

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Yep.
you will find several threads started EVERY October...!
My 156 did this. Quite funny really. Not as amusing as the dates being out of sync in March.

The 147's are correct though.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Yea, mine does this. Best to ignore it.:)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Yes mines done this ... I had a quick play with the menu's and found that that made no difference, I presume it an "Examiner" thing to change ... was going to get Adie to have a look at it at the next service (the list of things for him to look at is getting longer :()

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Change the language to Italian, suits the car much better.

It's also easier to ignore those annoying warning messages, MCSF etc. when they're in Italian:)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Ya, as was said already, in March due to leap year it was far more annoying. Get used to OKT coming round now even though only second time seeing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts