Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
...who reek of aftershave or perfume a bit off ... that you wish that they didn't because
your eyes nearly water ?:eek:
One of our senior managers must buy the stuff in bulk. As soon as she comes into the office, it's pffft, pffft, pffft with the perfume spray, something she then repeats at regular intervals, :mad:. Don't know what brand it is but it has much the same effect on my nasal passages as Agent Orange had on the Vietnamese jungle, :rant:. Had to go outside the other day as I couldn't see for the tears streaming down my cheeks.

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of our senior managers must buy the stuff in bulk. As soon as she comes into the office, it's pffft, pffft, pffft with the perfume spray, something she then repeats at regular intervals, :mad:. Don't know what brand it is but it has much the same effect on my nasal passages as Agent Orange had on the Vietnamese jungle, :rant:. Had to go outside the other day as I couldn't see for the tears streaming down my cheeks.
Have you got her phone number ... I'd like to cross it off my list:lol:

V

·
0 Posts
...who reek of aftershave or perfume a bit off ... that you wish that they didn't because
your eyes nearly water ?:eek:
Intimately Beckham?!!

Who on earth would buy aftershave reeking of his jockstrap? (Apart from his missus of course).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts