Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) Not for myself of course........

:eek: I know someone with a 146 Ti who is determined to give it the Gary Spangle treatment,he's already got some 17" alloys and now wants a bodykit of sorts........he's had no luck finding anything though,so I said I'd ask about.

:confused: The only folk who came to mind was Lester,though their stuff may no longer be in production?

:p Any ideas chaps?......www.alfa146tat4u.com perhaps :lol:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
He could start by cutting some holes in the bonnet and filling them in with some mesh.
I also have an obligatory "no performance improvement" cone air filter available.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D Cheers chaps......I thought "TIF-146" would have something to say when I put the original post up!

..The car in question is actually a clean & tidy example of the Ti,I got talking to the bloke with a view to buying it to break as I'm after a 2.0 engine for a rebuild project and I know how much he paid for the car a year previously.

:( Unfortunately he then had a look at my GTV and got a bit enthusiastic about Alfas in general,rather than sell me his car to pull to pieces he has decided to throw a load of money at it,some of it on sensible stuff like new plugs but he also has a taste for additional plastic bits.........perhaps the poor bloke is having a mid-life crisis? :lol:
:rolleyes: I doubt I'd be able to accomodate another engine now anyway,I'm changing jobs at the end of the month and will lack the facilities to do home jobs for a while at least.............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts