Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lying at the back of their garage/shed/loft a pair or even a single 147 GTA front indicator?

Not bothered if they are used,manky cracked etc just hoping to make a decent pair from any parts I can salvage from anywhere as the ones I have had been mangled badly by the previous owner and or the garage that worked on the car and where sealed into the bumper with silicone, and new/used examples are like hens teeth coated with Unicorn turd!

Obviously I am happy to exchange beer tokens for anything anyone can offer.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Not easy to find are they? Going rate is about £40 - £80 each!

Another reason to buy that 1.6 GTA replica as a spares car...

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would pay that if I could find any!
Must have been on every car part site across the world trying to find some

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I've replaced both of my front indicators over the years. The n/s I binnd as it was badly cracked and the lugs broken. The o/s I held onto and will keep in case I ever need a spare. Im tending to hold onto any parts I replace now when they are only part worn due to certain items becoming almost impossible to source.
Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
234 Posts
@ OP,

Did you ever source any of these? I today noticed that my front NS indicator was hanging out a little and on further investigation have found that both lugs are missing and it's been stuck in to the bumper with that sticky black mastic type stuff. It's also got lots of green mould inside! PN is 60678826. I'll have to ring the stealers and get a price.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I eventually found 2 from Greece, think they are out of production now though so good luck finding any.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cool, do you have the details of the place where you found them? Do you think they may have some more? Can you remember what you paid for them?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was the last 2 he had, place called Old Alfa Parts, only other place I could find them was Rakuten in Hong Kong, but they wouldnt ship to the UK.

Part number are 60678825 and 60678826 for left and right, i just kept Googling them until they eventually popped up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts